FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
it LOOKS good... but personally i dont care for looks it throws people off if they see a piece of crap all beat up missing the back and passenger seats... but they dont know its for a good reason ;-) i perfer making it fast to making it pretty

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
plx im exact same as you......nightshade is $10 for the tails the they arent gay neons there cathodes. I also didnt cheap on bets buy stereo, and got a Hifonics Brutus 1000d, and a Kicker l7. I also bought a sony Mp70, which matches the all green interior lights because of its different background colours. Im doing a cam swap in the spring, and this winter im buying a new set of tires, and some lowering springs.

Besides......dont start the performance thing here.....Im all for it, and I dont do looks to my car (kit, wing, rims, etc) but you have to realize the 3rd gens without forced induction arent getting fast with bolt ons....

My moms regal, a 1994, would blow the doors off of my car turbo'd, and it is stock...so honestly, bolt ons aint worth crap.

·
Registered
328 Posts
im not knocking your car.. i used to drive one of those myself and there not too slow.. but admittingly they are.. but with simple upgrades and a 5spd it could be faster.. im not sure if you are 5spd you did'nt specify but keep up the good work i was just stating opinion but i do also care for the cosmetic... just not as much as engine... before i did'nt anything under the hood i made my custom grill and got clear corners... just for a more appealing look

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got upgraded pipe already and a Super Turbo muffler with an SS tip...I had a CAI, lost performance with that.

Anyways, thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
xSwiggerx said:
WHOAAAAA MAN THOSE CATHOOODES MAKE YOUR RIDE FAST DUDDE! aLMOST LIKE A TURBO!

bTW GUYS I TURBO'D MY SEFI YESTERDAY I'M SO ASSSSUM! wANNA RASE?
BTW STFU.

I have cathodes, they made me fast. Wanna "RASE"? Grow up you piece of trash.

But seriously, do you wanna race? Because I don't have a problem getting way ahead of you then count how long it takes you to pass me after I brake. Grow up assclown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts