FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heres some pictures of my cavalier...sorry about the high resolution....feel free to comment good or bad doesnt matter...

Mods: 60mm TB, Custom WAI, 2 1/4 Mandrel Bent Cat Back w/Magnaflow dual tipped muffler,Lowered on Goldline springs w/ Koni Yellow ADJ. Struts, Amp Type 1 Rims with 215/40/17 tires, Stereo Stuff, etc...

again feel free to comment...if anyone wants to know anything else about it lemme know

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nice rims and paint! Non-stock paintjob? I don't know my cavy-colors.
Unfortunately, I can't say I like it otherwise, but mainly because I don't like the look of any of the newest gen cavy's. Their pointy front and more bulbous rear reflector just don't sit right with me. Meh, personal preference.
Gunna leave it like that, or plan on any more body-mods?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm a big fan of that orange color.... I see it on some Camaro SS's and such too.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm a big fan of that orange color.... I see it on some Camaro SS's and such too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes that rear end reflector will be replaced next week with a carbon fiber filler piece and inner tails...heres a pic to see what i mean

im also going with a lip kit not a body kit...cause i dont like em..im also gonna revert to the older 2000-2002 style headlights with projectors and HID

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the color is factory color...but they dont make to many this color...the paint is called Sunburst Orange Metallic, and in the light you can see it sparkle..pretty nice color for being from the dealer

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OlyScortGT_93 said:
Welcome to the board. I'm about an hour or so from you in Olympia. Its always good to see people representin' the NW.
lol i know you know me...its nick...red mazda 6...come on now 8)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
marclar said:
its a cool car. but it would be cooler if you could keep up with me...
lol well wait till im runnin the gm supercharger that i have on preorder...and we will track and see what happens 8)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
James92Scort said:
2.2 ecotec + GM charger = my Si and I hiding behind buildings from you. :p
ah come on we can be friends.... :lol:

siragant said:
Yeah the tails on the new cavvys look horrible. I wanna slap the guy who designed it. Totally ruins the rear end.
agreed....thats why im gonna go with the carbon fiber back piece...and if i dont like that im gonna put the older style trunk lid on and get it painted...

James92Scort said:
you need a factory body kit on that thing too...
yeah im either gonna get the factory lip kit...or an aftermarket one from rksport.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
NwEcoCavi said:
James92Scort said:
2.2 ecotec + GM charger = my Si and I hiding behind buildings from you. :p
ah come on we can be friends.... :lol:
we will be. I plan on a stroker kit, cams and bolt ons. I'll be in the 14s with an NA b16.

Next plan will be a nice turbocharged b18a/b Integra GS.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice....im hoping that the #'s the charger for my car will be good otherwise im gonna ditch gm and just go turbo...theres a few good kits...hahn racing, exploited racing, and HAAS...all good...but id probably just piece a kit together myself...its still a waiting game though on gm

1 - 20 of 52 Posts