FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have been talked to and talked out of the idea of 18's(damn you guys) and I have been feverishly looking for rims so i can have them on in time for school(im such a show off) and i found these that i really like so i was wondering if someone could do a photo shop I know tirerack shows how they look but they dont have sedans and they also dont allow you to lower the car......so if someone could and would wanna hook a brotha up.......http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp ... al=Pricing

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
if you're a linux f4g, get gimp. Its photoshop for people who follow the law and have no money. Just like photoshop tools, and you get to be l33t because it's geared for linux (although you can get a windows copy on the website).

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Just tell us what brand and make the wheel is. Your link is specific to the either the cookie on your machine or your session to the Tirerack's server and does us no good.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:D "New Frosted Variety" ......................... Well done. :D

PS: Sorry Sittinlo, I've only Picture It, and am not too good at that! Btw, I hope you don't mind me saying, but I can't read a word that's written in 'blue' on your CarDomain site. Love the pics though.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
hahaha yea..

beaver - do you have any other pics of your car? every time i look at the pic in your side, i want to see a better pic of the side..

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good thing Im in a good mood otherwise I might be an a$$hople about this I love it tito and eventually I might use the tire tuckin one for my sig 8O

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my car is already lowered I wanted the pic of it that I have of it lowered to be use for the photoshop so i could see how accurately they looked

·
Registered
149 Posts
:? well i took the pic of your car from your car domain site and the pic i used of your car, the car looked like it was at stock height so i lowered the piss outta it...besides dont it look better layed out?? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts