FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and gals, as promised we have a photo gallery! no limit on the amount of pics you upload. have fun and upload em. now for a little help here. paying members have a 2mb limit, regular members have a 1mb limit.

photo gallery walkthrough with images thanks to SgtRauksauff:
http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name=Co ... &album=284

or directions below

if you have not uploaded a pic yet, follow these steps:

1 - goto the photo gallery
2 - click my gallery
3 - click Create/Order My Albums
4 - click NEW
5 - erase New Album, and type your username
6 - click Apply Modifications

to upload pics:

1 - goto the photo gallery
2 - click upload pic
3 - select album pic goes in
4 - select pic from your computer to upload
5 - type a picture title
6 - type a description of the pic (optional)
7 - type any keywords you think are relevant to your pic (optional)
8 - click Upload Picture

i would suggest that you use a program called irfanview to resize your images to something a little smaller, it will also help to shrink the file size.

you can goto downloads.com and search for irfanview. or hopefully this link goes to the downloads.com page.

Irfanview @ Downloads.com

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
"Error
Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your pictures currently use 814K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota."

I got that error after uploading 3 pics. Works very nice besides that though!

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
changed, paying members have a 2mb limit, regular members have a 1mb limit. here is what i would try to do.

goto downloads.com and get a program called irfanview. it is an excellent program.

shrink your pic size down a bit and then save it. the filesize should be smaller. i can get good quality pics down to around 50k-80k in size.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ... i'm gonna have to change it. i know i just said 5mb and that would be nice...cept we don't have the disk space for that. i will make it 2mb. if you want, delete your current pics and modify them with irfanview and then reupload them so they are smaller. i gotta make sure everyone has room to upload pics and that we won't run out of space.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Wo0t for the Picture Gallery! I've posted some stills from last season's autocross.

Wo0t for the IrfanView plug! I've been using it for the past year. It's a great default image viewer and the batch resize feature is a lifesaver for some image management I have to do at work.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Slapyo said:
foxy, try clicking User Galleries and see if that works. there should be the option to create or edit your albums.
Tried that but am still not getting the 'Create/edit your albums' option. If I click on 'my gallery,' I go to 'my albums' but cannot upload pictures.

Sorry

Penny :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.