6,057 Posts
hahaha i tried to upload that back flab onto my myspace and they denied it

· Registered
6,057 Posts
hahahahahahahaha

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
I have seen that site before but I have been saying Walmart has the ugliest and strangest shoppers long before that. I though my neighbor was bad because he goes to the grocery store in lounge pants but boy was I wrong.

The one thing that annoys me about that site is they have a policy to flat out reject pictures with any reference to disabled people. For instance, I sent them a picture of this car and they never posted it because its in handicapped parking.

A few years ago I saw a really ugly fat women in Walmart. She was sitting on a mart cart and trying to gnaw open a container of candy corn with her teeth. I wish I had a picture of it.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
aint that the truth. try workin at a walmart. u'll get use to those type of things as i did.

· Registered
6,057 Posts
i sure did haha. i worked at the store in lacey, wa for a little over a year. they pay u more than minimum wage cuz when i started workin there, it was $7.65 in 06 and they started me off at $9.00 an hour.

· Registered
2,848 Posts
Haha nice, thanks for reminding me of that site. I haven't been there in a long time. I see a lot of the trailer trash types around where I live... always entertaining.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,978 Posts
I feel bad for this kid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.