FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my 97 escort, I found a hose which connected to PCV valve, in the end of pipe that connected intake manifold, is leaking air. I want go to auto shop to take one, just want to know what's that parts name? look like the part has 90 degree and it soft, connect intake and PCV plastic pipe. thank in advance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.