FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, this is just to reming ya to pay attention to where is your cell phone while you are partying in a bar with some friends. As I was in a club downtown Montreal one of my girl friends who had carefully placed her cell phone in the waist line of her pants, got jacked.

So all I can say is that whenever you're in a bar or somewhere highly crowded, you should find a way to secure your phone to your pants with a clip or some kind of a chain... Cauz some guy passed us by and then her cell phone was gone...i searched some guys around who look suspicious but in my mind i was like..forget about it ...it's gone ....

so just to remind you so it doesn't happens to you.... it kind of ruin the whole evening...and it sucks cauz that girl was hot dancing Salsa with me :p

anyways...be carefull folks

ciao

Max

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think that it is a little common since to keep your stuff secure especailly in a bar or at a party. I know that whenever i go to someplace like that the only think taht i take is my ID and my cash which is in my pocket and i think that i would notice if someone reached in to grab that,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts