FEOA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys....look, I have a 91 LX that I am going to be selling soon, but I know that there are a few people in here who have an LX, so I thought I would offer it in here first...I have the LX itself, 5-spd,about 75,000 on the motor in the car, and an extra block with only 40,000 on it..the car itself is complete and running, not the prettiest in the world thanks to the grey primer, but complete...if anyone needs anything or is curious as to the price, feel free to private message me...I can sell together or in bits and peices, more or less the choice of the folks in here..but I can say that the car will be put beside the road with a 4-sale sign on it next week...thanx fellas

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, let me go into detail about the car first...primered,was wrecked at one time,all fixed now..runs good and strong..no a/c, but other than that, its a decent car...and as to the price....Not at all expensive..no more than $300, obo...I cant see selling it for more than that with the nice grey paintjob it has and the wreck that it was in...But all body panels are straight, and it has hood pins...lol

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
300 dollars!?!?! 8O 8O

OK all i can say is *droool* I don't care about the AC, my GT doesn't have it either. I need this car to drive to and from work while I tear my GT suspension apart and rebuild it. 300 dollars. You're my hero. It'll take a month though to save that up. stupid bills got me flat broke right now. I want this car. I'd have to think of a way to get it up here though. I could always bring my friend with me and i could drive it home. how about a half way meet if possible???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok guys, I am about to go take a few pics of the car...when I get them posted, I will leave a link here in the forum for you to see, still haveing probs with posting pics in here...And thanx for ther kudos James...lol...never been anyones hero before, well there was one time, but that doesnt count...lol :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok guys, I told you I would get some pics up and they are on my site at yahoo.... http://photos.yahoo.com/darksyde2578
go the the "Car" folder and there it is in all its ugliness, but for $300 dont complain, I said that it was primered and that you can see..been that way for awhile os it is starting to fade away a lil, but a lil TLC and she is good to go, thanx guys

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
let me see how my schedule runs and let me look at a map or two , we might be able to just owrk something out James..but like I said, let me check my schedule and see whats coming up...are you still going to need awhile to save it up, cause if you need some time, I can just let it sit there till your ready

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
today is the 10th. I get paid on the 12th, 19th and 20th. I should have the money by then...So Sometime after the 20th (which is a friday). Preferably the weekend after that, which would be like the 28th... that way I can ask for a day off at my other job to drive to where ever to get it.

I need this car so I can throw some suspension mods onto my GT, it needs to have it's cv joints, tie rods, struts and springs replaced badly...can't forget the front end alignment either. this car never goes in a straight line (with the road anyway). But I can't do this in my driveway and still be able to drive it to/from work everyday (which is EVERYDAY of the week now) So thats why I need this car. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I just thought of something, and it doesn't matter either way it's just a thing I have about cars. Does it have a tachometer? if not I can hook the aftermarket one I have in my glove box up and bolt it to the dash. I bought it for my Geo but never got the chance to hook it up. :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.