FEOA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Also posted in Forsale* Located in Montreal (school) and Eastern Ontario
I'm very busy the next 2 weeks, exams start this week, so emails or pm's could be slow for a response.

The car will be parted out. I was going to sell the car, put a new head gasket in, just blew my brake lines....they aren't worth replacing, the frame is rough, but body is perfect...

Anyways, here's some details:

-It's a 93 lx. It's a new engine, about 115,000 km's on it. The head gasket didn't fix my screwy temp gauge, but everything else has been replaced (sensors, rad hoses, rad, thermostat)...and I do have an extra head that works properly.

-The body is in very good condition, I spent over 2000$ on it a year and a half ago.
-Fairly new rear springs/struts (less than a year, stock)
-HO header, custom "cold air" intake with K&N filter. This goes down into the engine bay on the front drivers side. Magnaflow hi-flow converter (months old). Fart cannon on the back. Exhaust is fairly new (about a year).
-Pacesetter short shifter, Grant knob, black leather boot
-Blue neons inside...2 6" tubes, 1 18" tube.
-Stereo: 2 12" clarion's, 2 & 4 channel pioneer amps, 1 farad capacitor, 2 5x7" JBL's, 2 3-way 6 1/2 pioneers, pioneer deck (over $2000 worth of equipment is in this car now) and rims (paid approx. 1500 with rubber) will most likely be sold in my area, but if there is interest, let me know. Tires have less than 3000 km's on them.
-Winters tires on stock rims as well.
-Cross drilled/slotted rotors, maybe a month old
-Tail light black outs, clear corners. Nicely painted valve cover. Polished intake manifold.
-There is a brand new rad in it (done before the headgasket, driven maybe 50 km's with it),
-There are also stock parts that have been replaced: air box, orange lenses etc...
-I have an extra head, and if somebody wants to pull an engine, by all means. I'll pull a lot, but I don't know if I'd pull the engine.

This car has been well taken care of...problems with the engine started after I got screwed by a member on ERDT, I replaced a perfectly running engine for a "modded" engine. Started burning oil and that was replaced with my 3rd engine within a month. I took a lot of pride in this car and it's sad to see it go like this....

Let me know if there is interest and I'll get back to you if the part out happens forsure.

For more info, check my cardomain site. Almost anything can come off this car if it's worth my pulling it for the price. I'm a University student, so highest bidder wins...sorry!

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics will be up later today (after I sleep!) on my cardomain site. Check my profile or sig. for them.
Sunvisors are sold, seatbelts I think too. there's been a lot of interest in the exhaust, rotors, fenders, bumper, stereo and stock wheels etc...but nobody's making offers. There's everything you need and more for a stereo, rims and tires, shifter, knob/boot, header, hi flow converter, muffler, blackouts.....etc...
If you want to see a specific picture, let me know, I go back to school on thursday until the 22nd...

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
How much for the amps, and the speakers? don't need the cap or the subs... but I'll take a price with them too I guess, and without if possible.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buy my stuff.

Along with the above, the converter, rotors, clear corners and header are pending.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't gotten any pm's from you for awhile now Roddy! Sorry! The header's pending right now.

If it doesn't go through I'll let you know.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump.

List of items sold:

Header
Converter
Doors
Sunroof
Back side windows
All stereo pieces (pending - 2 channel amp and 6 1/2" speakers)
Heater controls and fan
Seatbelts
Shifter
Clear Corners
Bracket for alt. and coil.
Headlights

Other pieces of interest:
Bumpers- both in great shape.
Tail lights
Tail light blackouts
Shift knob and boot
Engine (115K kms)
Transmission
Fenders (possible Z3 inserts if somebody is interested)
LX rims and intake (possibly sold)
Rotors- Cross drilled and slotted.
Summer rims and tires
Stock seats
Grill
Blue neon tubes 2 6" and 1 18"

Anything else you can think of.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts