FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I really need some help here. Does anyone know a site where I can find paint colors for my car because I´m getting it re-painted but I´m not sure what color I want or if I like a color I don´t know what the name of the color is. Also can anyone find a website that sells decent vinyl graphics, not like the Fast and Furious gay s*** but something simple, but eye-catching. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure about the paint, but the best place to get vinyl graphics is to go to your local sign shop. They should be able to make anything you want exactly like you want it.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Go to a NAPA/UAP store and ask for "The Big Book of Dupont Colours"

Both the Domestic and Import books are ood to look at...as are the others (they ARE big!)

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
I´m wanting to paint my Scort Viper Blue when it comes time. Was thinking of doing the whole color scheme like the Viper (two white racing stripes) but I would probably get alot of racing invites...and my Scort is not know for being quick on the street. LOL

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
yes, any local paint/stripe shop can do custom graphics for you, and not really expensive at all! the stuff on the sides of my 8 ball Scort is striping, not paint, but you can hardly tell the diff, it´s staying on really good, and just cost me under $200 Can. ($130 abouts USD)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Check out PPG paints. PPG has a very professional look when its the same color and goes well with anysort of mixing or with layover vinyl graphics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts