FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so now it´s twice working on the P-brake, the first time i found it stuck at the center puller, so greased and adjusted it seemed to be fine until a couple of days later would not release. (of course found this out very early in the morning before work)so i took it all apart and found the rear cables gets jammed if the brakes are run-out too far. replaced the worn-out pads and rotors, problem solved.
you know this system is so strait forward with insulated cables and connectors it should be trouble free, i´ve had more luck with FAB a new setup for a "75"T/A
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top