FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Heh heh. Indeed. If they pulled that here whoever nailed him with that car (as it was clearly intentional) woulda been goin' to jail, I think. If he was seriously hurt, anyways. But then again he did take hostages... Complicated situation.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I don't. :( They're all over the place here and they have radar and all. Usually you can tell who/where they are, though. Strangely enough I must not look like a 'punk kid' 'cause they don't usually show much interest in me. Maybe it's the car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here in NY they arent really a worry for stuff like speeding and whatnot.

There is some state law that got passed that undercover cars arent allowed to pull anyone over for a "routine" traffic violation. I guess it had to deal with some guy pulling women over on the highways with a red light in his car then convincing them he was a cop. You can sorta figure out what happened next. So, now they arent allowed to nail you for stuff like speeding.

At least Im pretty sure thats the case. If anyone knows different, please lemme know so I dont sound like a moron.....

~Bug

·
Registered
914 Posts
The problem with the undercover cars around here is, they have antennae, lights in the windows, and state plates along with cop hubcaps. However you can't see /any/ of that stuff at night. I guess they're not so much 'undercover' as 'unmarked'... And the fact that the cops near me use all sorts of different cars. I've seen Crown Vics, Grand Marquis, Impalas, Luminas, Mustangs, Camaros, even a police /truck/ so they're... Just everywhere. Watching you. *goes off on a paranoid rant that takes some time to finish*

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man, i have seen green minivans in mammoth lakes, ca as police, and i have seen gray dodge durangos in sacramento, ca as highway patrol. talk about not even thinking that would be a cop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts