FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is weird and has happend to me twice. Ok i have a kenwood headunit(45x4) and 150 watt speakers in the back, 400 upfront, and a sub. ok after a while of loud play( seems to be rock) my speakers randomly start to faid out and sound crappy my sub still plays, but if i turn it down and wait a few seconds they play like normal( o yea there not crappy speakers either there rockford fosgate and earthquake). SOO whats happening here are they gettin how or what im confused?! :?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I would have your deck tested.Since you say it plays good while loud but then fades out.Do you have an amp runing to the speakers?If you do make sure your sub isnt vibrating the rca connections loose or you have a short in the amp.If you are runing them straight from the deck to the speakers have your deck looked at.Any more info you need dont hesitate to pm me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sub playes like it did before it went out, plus i dont have a amp to the 6.5 which is what is goin out there is not way it gettin to much power never had this problem tell resently. how do i get the headunit checked ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.