FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since pacestter fixed the firing order in there headers AND the new lower tie bar wont fit with the HO header, i went ahead and ordered the pacesetter and since i wanted it to last i sprung for the ceramic coated one, not cheep but :roll:

· Premium Member
8,227 Posts
That ZXtuner.com guy got a pacesetters and said it was the new correct firing order one. As long as you orderd it from a place the did'nt have a bunch of old one's stocked up, you should get the newer vertion.
Let us know how it goes, lot's of pics!

· Registered
2,280 Posts
sweet! where'd you order it from? i have hopes in ordering the pacesetter header also, but i definitely don't want one of the old ones from the stock pile..

let us know how it turns out!

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i ordered it from summit, they where actually the cheepest, go figure, and it will be one of the new ones because they had to drop ship it from pacesetter

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
header came in today, its a 4-to-1 2 peice design, very nice. one interesting thing though is at the center joint where the 2 peices come together its a beveled connection withe 2 spring bolts and NO gasket. its a machined fit. kinda cool. but now that i have a moveable joint in the header will i have to keep a braided connector in my exaust or scrap it?

· Premium Member
1,495 Posts
240SXSR20DET said:
header came in today, its a 4-to-1 2 peice design, very nice. one interesting thing though is at the center joint where the 2 peices come together its a beveled connection withe 2 spring bolts and NO gasket. its a machined fit. kinda cool. but now that i have a moveable joint in the header will i have to keep a braided connector in my exaust or scrap it?
Sounds cool. Since it has that spring loaded joint now, you don't need a flex pipe. The stock GT has a joint like that on the header and doesn't use a flex pipe IIRC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.