FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is an older photoshop rendering i did of my car, but this time i made clear corners.....

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
you know what's funny? how everybody here steals copies of photoshop. It's pretty sad. Just for the recoed, there is a program called gimp which is a clone of photoshop which can be obtained absolutely free. And you can get it for linux or windows. I dunno... it just bugs me how everybody steals copies of photoshop.

</rant>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*i'm editing this useless post that only added another pic*

·
Registered
62 Posts
siragan said:
you know what's funny? how everybody here steals copies of photoshop. It's pretty sad. Just for the recoed, there is a program called gimp which is a clone of photoshop which can be obtained absolutely free. And you can get it for linux or windows. I dunno... it just bugs me how everybody steals copies of photoshop.

</rant>
http://download.com.com/3000-2192-10278 ... ag=lst-0-2
can download gimp there :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
How can you just assume the all the copies of photo shop are pirated.
Assumption is the mother of all phunkz ups..

I'am sure you own a legit copy of photo shop Siragan, and nothing on your pc is .. pirated… :?

I’ am also pretty sure all the mp3's one might have are all legit too!..

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mysta316 said:
why dont you just buy clears? there like 25 bucks.
.... i'm waiting until this next summer to spend money on my car lol and if i'm gonna spend $30, i'm gonna spend it on shipping all the suspension mods to my house.... i have a suspension setup picked out in my brain, and it's gonna cost around $1000... so i'm gonna have to have all the money for shipping that crap too.... then i'm gonna save up more money for an engine swap. i'd rather spend as little money on the exterior as possible, and put it under the hood instead. i'm gonna have a sleepergt... and i'm well on my way with beating a probe gt and keeping up with an SVT focus. imagine what i'll be like when i do an engine swap, or just get solid motor mounts for the one i have now.... i'll be maximizing my torque for the holeshot, and doin even better!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts