FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been used as a test product car. These are peices of the FMIC, and CAi i am running. PLus Turbosmart gave the BOV, and the shop F2 who uses my car also Bought me a Eibach pro-kit, Also running the shops (call F2mazda) rear sway bay, ss brake line, slotted rotors, and pads. After Fmic looking to do a 3" cat back. I am actually still running the satock 18" tires have 34,000 mile son them. Motor also has Bsd removed, and an oil pan baffle.

Just posting where im at for old members.

On the day we lowered it.

Stock suspension every time i pull into drive way i get this.

Mazfest 2009 in the F2 vender booth.

All the CAI, and FMIC pipes will be powder coated in black wrinkle.

· Registered
3,149 Posts
Looks awesome. I have always liked the MS3.

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks lovign it.

soon get new dyno numbers. bone stock was runnign about 20 lb of tq over stock.

GOt new tires sittign in the garage, ill get new pics of the side with the drop. need to finish painting the badges (why the front one is missing). and the shop soon will do a cat back. then just a turbo inlet and tune and ill leave power alone. The shops goal is 300 whp, whihc woudl giv eme about 350tq at the wheels.

As for the silicone, probably change those to black and paint the fmic later. and all the pipes willbe black, with t-bolt clamps. wont be a bad kit we are selling for 500-550 when all others are like 750-1120. lo same power gains.

nice seeing people having love for the scorts, i still kinda miss mine. but legal turbo and 6 speeds make up for it.

· Registered
4,667 Posts
Lookin good!

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How my car started friday night.

haha no tread left. can see niw tiers in back. Been there since October. lol. Putting on next month. with alignment.

Did the paint a few days before MAzfest.

At the 1:00 point of Sunday.

Hatch with the MS3 logo removed and same paint used on the badges front and rear.

And here is the Wifey's new 2010 Passat 2.0T with 6speed auto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.