FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
39,324 Posts
acorditn to all the places that i tried to get a seal for mine.. they dont exist. i ended up having to get gasket material and make my own. but i tthink your talking about the round seal thing.... a 1.9/spi cam seal will work. thats what i used for mine :).

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
did you try calling mazda? as with all other egt parts ford does not carry them any more but mazda still carries alot of them. it was kinda hard to know what your talking about when i cannot see the whole picture on one screen ;)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I see a really nice blured pic there Jacob. With a roundish looking something or other. Anyways, as was just posted above, mazda is your best bet buddy. From there you might try like Westbay or Auto Zone. Maybe they can special order it. If not, try to get one for a Miata. I'm pretty sure it would fit and I doubt they would have discontinued that. That's the beauty of it having the same BP motor in it. :wink:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Good to know. Got a part number that we could add in a sticky of part numbers for stuff?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drivinonthinice said:
Good to know. Got a part number that we could add in a sticky of part numbers for stuff?
the white and yellow bar code is r1841436
(i think this one is hte scucks number)

the bar code printed on the box is 084113654879
also a part number says TCS 45722
im pretty sure the feal pro bumber is the tcs number its stamped in several spots including the bottom of the box.
aslo the box says says timing cover set on the back

gasket set includes:
1-35456 water pump
1-35457 water pump inlet
1-91988 oil pick up tube
1-92495 oil pump seal (this shold be the one that goes on the out side)
1-93418 oil pump

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Awesome Jacob. I'm trying to put together a sticky of the most commonly asked for part numbers. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts