FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's one thing I wish my friends had to hang on to, whenever I go around a corner or something I love seeing them grip for something to hold on to, but alas, I feel bad :p Are they usually welded to the frame or something? I imagine they don't just stick on to something since they'll have people pulling on them. I might go to the j/y for some inspection on Monday, we'll see :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
i put mine on the the lip of the dash. i just took some long skrews and whent at it, but that was in my beater(didnt realy care what it looked like).
But thers a handle in the car that you can use. (free handle) take the one of the trunk(inside)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Wow, was just having this discussion with a friend last night as I was getting ready to show off my new suspension. I've been thinking about fabricating one out of some aluminum plate to attach to the right side of the console, and another to the door. Rally navagator foot braces are another thing I've thought about... but first.. some good lateral support for the driver.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, they gotta have someone to drive their broke asses around :p j/k we like throwing our cars around and seeing all the scared looks on each others faces when we pull out of some killer corner :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
1) Remove interior trim from passenger A-pillar.

2) Weld in flat section of iron directly to the metal.

3) Drill and tap

4) Line up interior trim and mark position of mounting holes.

5) Reinstall trim, install handle, using welded section to engage screws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.