FEOA Forums banner

101 - 120 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
CaliScort said:
4doorscort said:
my mom will be inside some where, and i'll proably be out in the garage
Inside who....no, no. I wont turn this into WW material. Just so you know 4door, you're leaving yourself open...not as open as your.....no no no no....
huh

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
^^^ We'll tell you when you're older ;)

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
w/e, hopefully my mom doesn't come out when you guys show up though.. i'll tell her you guys are hungry milf hunters, and then she'll ask what a milf is, then i'll have to tell her to stay inside!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
We're just gonna kick down the front door if we have to! LOL!

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
my dad will love that

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
hmmm thinking of this.... A lot of gas, but it would be sweet to meet all ya guys! Another thing is snow.....That white devil of body kit breakers.... We'll see. I need to get out and have some fun, this might be one of those crazy arse trips i should take.. or it might end up like that one circling around here( i forgot who's about going to get a new engine and everything going wrong)
-Justin

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
^^^ That was Yoda's... just make sure to watch out for Swamp Donkeys!!!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
red97lxscort said:
hmmm thinking of this.... A lot of gas, but it would be sweet to meet all ya guys! Another thing is snow.....That white devil of body kit breakers.... We'll see. I need to get out and have some fun, this might be one of those crazy arse trips i should take.. or it might end up like that one circling around here( i forgot who's about going to get a new engine and everything going wrong)
-Justin
There's not much snow right now. London, Ont. just got abour 3-4 feet I think. Not syure where that is compared to the meet though. I doubt you have snow tires, being from Cali... I'd be weary driving that far without them. But.... DOOO ITTT!

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
What's the word on places to stay for the far away peeps? I was seriously considering driving up, but the map sites say it will be about a 520 mile and 9 hour trip. Springing for the gas is going to cost me enough, so I wasn't really looking forward to paying for a hotel for the night.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Cymmantix said:
What's the word on places to stay for the far away peeps? I was seriously considering driving up, but the map sites say it will be about a 520 mile and 9 hour trip. Springing for the gas is going to cost me enough, so I wasn't really looking forward to paying for a hotel for the night.
4door's house

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
maybe

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Cymmantix said:
I'm sure 96 would let you sleep over!

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
yeah, 96 place!!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
If you guys are staying over at daisy's, make sure to wear chastity belts, I heard he has a thing about unprotected uranasususus.

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
yep, he'll do that

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
well we will see if i can get the gas money. My gf DEF doesnt want to, so we will see about that. Seems if i make it, I might be flying solo. Me and a coworker did a rough estimate of gas and its about 500-600$ or so, plus I would need to find peps to stay with or sleep in the car. lemme read the swamp donkey story once more and it'll get me motivated!!! link please?
-Justin

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
i don't think you'll wanna sleep in your car, it gets pretty cold round here man..

but ill see if you can crash here for a night, up to my parents..

101 - 120 of 223 Posts