FEOA Forums banner

81 - 100 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
Bah, couldn't make it anyway. I could if I wanted, but my bro is coming for christmas, he lives in colorado, so. Oh well, drink an extra pitcher for me. And when you guys get daisy drunk, make sure to have him eat lemon snow. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
I hope who ever picks up 4 whore from his house has a camera ...
Do I have to say why you need a camera ????
lol



























To take a pic of his MOM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,129 Posts
from what i've ben told, yes Matt.. heh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,296 Posts
That's excellent. Seing as how I'll be in that car as well as maverick, it will be a great oportunity to go paparazzi on your mom :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
$hit... i was considering this but i need a passport. Its only 38 hours and 33 minutes and2613 miles... not too bad. lol i was thinking about getting the time off work, but my gf prob couldn't and i need a passport. oh well. Next big meet, I'm coming and someone is buying me a beer!!!!!
-Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
red97lxscort said:
$hit... i was considering this but i need a passport. Its only 38 hours and 33 minutes and2613 miles... not too bad. lol i was thinking about getting the time off work, but my gf prob couldn't and i need a passport. oh well. Next big meet, I'm coming and someone is buying me a beer!!!!!
-Justin
No no no Justin.....you don't need a passport to come to Canada Land. Not yet.

No excuses :p

If you come all the way from Cali, I will say that I will go forsure. If you can make that trek I can do the few hundred km drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,296 Posts
You're going to need one to fly very soon (January?), but still won't need it for land crossing. I don't even have a passport and travelled to the states a few times last year without any problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
I think the border crossing passport thing starts in 2009 not 100% sure but that is what I read some time ago .. friggen stupid if you ask me ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,259 Posts
red97lxscort said:
$hit... i was considering this but i need a passport. Its only 38 hours and 33 minutes and2613 miles... not too bad. lol i was thinking about getting the time off work, but my gf prob couldn't and i need a passport. oh well. Next big meet, I'm coming and someone is buying me a beer!!!!!
-Justin
Dude, if you drivew 38 hours, I'm sure EVERYONE that shows up will buy you beers all night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,129 Posts
my mom will be inside some where, and i'll proably be out in the garage
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
4doorscort said:
my mom will be inside some where, and i'll proably be out in the garage
Inside who....no, no. I wont turn this into WW material. Just so you know 4door, you're leaving yourself open...not as open as your.....no no no no....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
rimmer said:
I think the border crossing passport thing starts in 2009 not 100% sure but that is what I read some time ago .. friggen stupid if you ask me ..
Trust me, passports are a great idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Yoda said:
rimmer said:
I think the border crossing passport thing starts in 2009 not 100% sure but that is what I read some time ago .. friggen stupid if you ask me ..
Trust me, passports are a great idea.
Not that good of a idea just another money maker that is all. Those terrorist tools needed passports to get here in the first place and they got them so you really think that passports at the border crossings will make much of a difference .. I doubt it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
I've worked at a border crossing for 3 years. For major terrorism, no, it won't make a big difference. They can easily make a fake passport.

What will it help? Those with less major criminal charges. They won't get passports. Also, when I get a van full of 7 people, sorting through pictures and birth certificates instead of trying to sort through all of that, it makes questioning a lot easier.

I've worked there, I've seen it, I know how it works. Passports are a good idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
This is sounding great guys! You should see all the other stuff I had planned for that day that I've actually turned down... even some where I had tickets (although I got them for free).
 
81 - 100 of 223 Posts
Top