FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I"m having trouble locating the same issue. I just replaced all 4 motor mounts, and I've verified that my control arms and bushings are fine, balljoints are fine, and swaybar endlinks are fine. What else, besides axles and strut mounts, are left?

·
Registered
169 Posts
zzyzzx said:
kendogg said:
I"m having trouble locating the same issue. I just replaced all 4 motor mounts, and I've verified that my control arms and bushings are fine, balljoints are fine, and swaybar endlinks are fine. What else, besides axles and strut mounts, are left?
How many miles are on the car and how bad were the old motor mounts?
127k, and the old motor mounts were detroyed. TYop drivers side trans mount was the only one still decent. The rest were torn all the way thru.

·
Registered
169 Posts
95rollinscort said:
how did you destroy motor mounts with 127k on them? mine have 221k ont hem and are still perfectly fine

anyways i have a feeling i broke my coil over spring and the clunking noice im hearing is the shock bottoming out, so im try replacing the front struts and see what happens
My guess is 4k RPM launches on Hoosiers at a few autox's :shrug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.