FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AHH, the paint on my door trim edges started to peal. They told me that the fools they had not sanded up tight, and were going to repaint the hole car. Should be done for Thursday :D

THIS IS THE CAR
2nd Time (painted).. just got it back ... didn't have time to it wash it.. :p

I' will get some move picture soon fast I wash it.. and install clear corners.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Niiice color. Looks a lot better than my brown (AKA 'Champagne' AKA 'Gold') one. Too bad about the peeling though. At least they're fixing it. I had a friend that got his car painted for like 600 and the whole thing started to peel in about 2 months, he was so pissed, but they said it wasn't their fault and wouldn't repaint it.

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Remember...cheaper isn't always better. Especially when it comes to painting a car. An average paint job will run around $1200 depending if your repainting the car the same color as before or getting it totally done in another color. I might spend the extra $800 or so and get that WRX Blue that James likes so much. :wink: What do you think James? Would it work for a 1st Gen Scort. :sign7: :toothy7:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
rascal said:
Remember...cheaper isn't always better. Especially when it comes to painting a car. An average paint job will run around $1200 depending if your repainting the car the same color as before or getting it totally done in another color. I might spend the extra $800 or so and get that WRX Blue that James likes so much. :wink: What do you think James? Would it work for a 1st Gen Scort. :sign7: :toothy7:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Rascal --> :boxing: <-- Me

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Nah, just kidding around. I don't care if you paint it that color, it's not like it's a copyrighted idea or anything. Just remember where you got the idea from though. :)
$2000 for the WR Blue Pearl paint job? I doubt it will cost that little...I bet it'll cost $3k plus...I want to completely tear the car down to it's bareness and paint it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the same color. 8O
Maybe I should stop by a shop and ask them the prices... :?

I agree with Rascal though...when it comes to painting a car you want to spend a lot more than $1000...

btw I never noticed this cause I didn't pay much attention to this thread...it's been a week since you said that. :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.