FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
Yeah that was posted in another car forum I play in. I haven't readt it all, did they determine if it's fake? He says it got worse after he put the stuff in, but I would have thought it wouldn't run at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah after he got it home it wouldn't start and yes, he really did do it. he was even asked point blank and he said Yes, that IS the stuff I put in it...LOL

I've been a member of that website for a little over a year now and I have NEVER heard of someone being so ignorant. you ALWAYS read the labels of what you are putting in/on/near your engine.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hahaha that's pretty dumb.

It's right up there with the kid who tried to extrude-hone his intake mani by pouring sand into the throttle body of his running engine.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Dutch said:
...maybe the guy should get a less complicated ride, like a horse?

:roll:

C ya,
Dutch
He had a horse, but he put a can of lube in the gas tank nozzle in the back and it's been running like sh!t ever since. The guy needs a walker with tennis balls on the ends and a helmet.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
The guy is stupider than horse shat. How in the **** do you- never mind, just be grateful he's not a surgeon. He'd probably sew your a$$ on backwards. Personally, I wouldn't trust the idiot with a fork that had a cork on the end of it. Heaven help the company he works for. And I hope they have accident insurance because he is an accident just waiting to happen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah i told him that he needed to tighten down his muffler bearings and the reason it's running like shit is because his dual-quad smoke shifter is running lean and he needed to pour some more oil on the engine.
*****TRUE STORY****
a lady at my buddies shop brought her Mercades in with the check engine oil light on. she says that she has been adding oil to her engine dayly and that it hasn't come off. they opened the hood and the engine ws covered with oil. when asked about this she said that she has opened the bottle of oil and just poured it all over her engine, "adding oil to her engine". They charged her an idiot fee
****TRUE STORY****

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
He should've topped up his headlight fluid after he was done with the NOS drink in the tank.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
:wtf:

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
That's as bad as my (soon X) wife's boyfriend filling my 89 Probe tank with E-85. Over a year and they STILL can't get it running.

·
Registered
56 Posts
this just blows my mind. i mean i have fucked up with a car. i've shorted the battery to the car by mistake, ive taken the wrong parts off before, fucked them off by taking them off. but to put TWO bottles of NOS energy drink in the fucking gas tank of a Suzuki motorcycle is.... you just cant write shit like this! I guess a spokesmen from NOS is going to make a statement because this is all over the internet, after laughing at work for nearly an hour i googled it. there are news stories about him and he's posted on every web forum. RC car forums, honda, classics, and motorcycle forums just to name a few!

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
I guess the bottle will sonn bear a warning not to put it in engines.
Hell, even if it was a legitimate gas tank fluid that he added, if it's running bad, why would any halfway intelligent person thing adding something to the gas would fix it?
I hop his employer gets wind of this and thinks twice about having him around, given the millions of deserving people who don't have jobs.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

I agree, I've done some stupid stuff, Hooked my battery up backwards, (100Amp Fuses are hard to come by), but this is the cake! I swear, he had to have been BSin'. NOONE is that dumb! Or at least, not car owners cause they have ALOT more stuff to do to drain the gas tank. Then again, there was that Red Bull Rep pouring the case of Red Bull in her bug, IDK!!!! JEEEEEZZZZUUUUUSSSSS CHHHHHHRRRRRISSSSSSTTTTT that is dumb!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts