FEOA Forums banner

NOS again sry

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  martinarcher 
#1 ·
2 questions what r ur NOS system ( brand and shots ) plus can i find one for about 200 bux well thats three who cares ne way lol

#2 ·
dont mean to be anything here...but how is your car running??? have you looked at the whole 'Prereq to scort performance'????? Only reason im asking is your nitrous is gonna mess stuff up. And i have no clue im sure you can pick up the system for like 200 all the hoses, and solenoids and a jet. But thats without the N20.

#3 ·
the scorts runnin fine not much of a prob really besides the normal water pump in its history but its got a new one and i have dont tune ups regulary there is one worry i think my fuel pump might be missin up b/c i have to tunr the car over for a couple sec. before it starts ( at random times i have to do this ) but my boss( a mechanic ) said its probly a relay but down the road it runs fine to sputter or ne thing

#5 ·
viperscort said:
the scorts runnin fine not much of a prob really besides the normal water pump in its history but its got a new one and i have dont tune ups regulary there is one worry i think my fuel pump might be missin up b/c i have to tunr the car over for a couple sec. before it starts ( at random times i have to do this ) but my boss( a mechanic ) said its probly a relay but down the road it runs fine to sputter or ne thing
Sorry to do this viper, I know we all make mistakes when we type, but can anyone else locate the 13 grammer, spelling, and puncuation errors? Try to proofread a little before you post so we don't have to translate into what is considered reasonable English before a reply is written.

#6 ·
You realize that your question is confuseing me. NOS is a company so going by that, NOS makes:

Top ShotTM "Hidden" Nitrous Systems
Sneeky PeteTM "Hidden" Nitrous System
Under Manifold CheaterTM "Hidden" Nitrous Systems
SniperTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
PowershotTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Super PowershotTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
CheaterTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Dual Shot CheaterTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Single Stage Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Dual Stage Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Double Plate Extreme Race Plate Systems
Supercharger & Turbo Direct Port Nitrous Systems
PowerFoggerTM 4, 6, & 8 Cyl. EFI Nitrous Kits
Sport Compact Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Sportsman FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot 2-Stage Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot Twin Fogger 2TM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Race FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
NOSzleTM Direct Port E.F.I. Nitrous Systems

I think the NOSzle system is pretty sweet myself. Next time ask what nitrous system or N2O system not NOS unless you are refureing to that brand of nitrous system.

#7 ·
Onegimp said:
viperscort said:
2 questions what r ur NOS system ( brand and shots ) plus can i find one for about 200 bux well thats three who cares ne way lol
You realize that your question is confuseing me. NOS is a company so going by that, NOS makes:

Top ShotTM "Hidden" Nitrous Systems
Sneeky PeteTM "Hidden" Nitrous System
Under Manifold CheaterTM "Hidden" Nitrous Systems
SniperTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
PowershotTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Super PowershotTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
CheaterTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Dual Shot CheaterTM Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Single Stage Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Dual Stage Plate/Carb Nitrous Systems
Big ShotTM Double Plate Extreme Race Plate Systems
Supercharger & Turbo Direct Port Nitrous Systems
PowerFoggerTM 4, 6, & 8 Cyl. EFI Nitrous Kits
Sport Compact Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Sportsman FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot 2-Stage Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Shot Twin Fogger 2TM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
Pro Race FoggerTM Direct Port Nitrous Systems
NOSzleTM Direct Port E.F.I. Nitrous Systems

I think the NOSzle system is pretty sweet myself. Next time ask what nitrous system or N2O system not NOS unless you are refureing to that brand of nitrous system.
Fast and Furious ruined that - after that movie came out Nos was no longer a brand, it was any N20 system. I have talked to kids with ZEX or other brand systems and they always say, "yeah my car has Nos". :roll:

#8 ·
martinarcher said:
Fast and Furious ruined that - after that movie came out Nos was no longer a brand, it was any N20 system. I have talked to kids with ZEX or other brand systems and they always say, "yeah my car has Nos". :roll:
Did you know after that stupid movie NOS brand nitrous systems went on national back order.

#12 ·
Onegimp said:
martinarcher said:
Did you know after that stupid movie NOS brand nitrous systems went on national back order.
Not to mention how much they made from the movie itself! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.