FEOA Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
well just got this email

Unfortunately, we just found out that the part you ordered has been discontinued and is no longer available. We’ll be removing it from our website.
We’re voiding the charge on your account and canceling the order.
So sorry for the hassle! If you have any questions or think there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.
I seen that before a few times when trying to order rear shocks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ya I found them in the uk but the seller wont ship to the us, I might have a lead though here in the us I will update this as I learn more

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
well finally found a set of bilsteins, got them from here

received the fedex tracking number and it shows them moving through the system, not exactly cheap but I needed them

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
The link says they cost £0.00, what's that in US dollars?

Keep us posted after you get them, and fit them and verify they are correct and work.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Huh, the link now gives that price when I look at it. But the first time, it showed a zero price, yet claimed the shocks were in stock.
Anyhow, it will be good to see a resolution to this saga.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
well I got them and they are installed haven't driven on them yet but they basically bolt right in. Only have to drill a hole for the brake line bracket retaining bolt (see pictures I am pointing at with my fingers) I didn't need to use the extra flag bracket for anything so I just left it alone. I reused the rubber protective boots but needed to ream them out a bit as the new shocks are just a little thicker on the shank and had to cut a slit so they didn't rub. the length is the same as the stock ones.
Missile Automotive tire Tool Rocket Electronic cigarette
Gas Bumper Cylinder Auto part Nut
Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Auto part Shotgun

21 - 33 of 33 Posts