FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....hope I am getting this right this time... :roll: There is no fire getting to the coil, when you go to start the car....The ignition switch has been changed....the only thing left is the Timing Belt or the Distrib. But the question up for grabs is....if there is no fire getting to the coil...then how could it be the distrib? I am thinking maybe the timing belt. As for the ignition...if it was that, then would it still kick the starter over? I replaced the ignition about a year ago...so any suggestions would be appreciated on this one...I am definately stumped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re:

:wink: Nope, tried to get the wiring Stamats from Ford and they're like...we can't do that...but i didn't think about the Module....how much you want for it? Also I have a brand new Coil...that I need to get rid of..Zone wouldn't take it back b/c it's an electrical part...and I didn't think about that when my Sister went to take it back....So lets see here...I need to check the module, timing belt and if it isn't one of those i just don't know....thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts