FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today my blower motor/windshild wipers/power windows all went dead! its hot here and i have no way to cool the car! aghh. i thought that i checked all the fuses and even went as far as pulling all the big ones in the engen compartment ( even the one that i didnt know was bolted in till i already pulled it!) is there a relay that im missing? help please! thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had the same problem when I got home from Iraq. Here is what I figured out, after hot wiring everything to make sure it all still worked, I had like 10 or 12 keys on my keyring and believe it or not my ignition was loose. When the weigt from the keys pulled down on the ignition to messed up the connection. The car would start, but the wipers, A/C, and blower motor were all dead, I wiggled the ignition switch and they came on. Pull the panel off the bottom of the steering wheel and check your connection to your ignition. Wiggle it around and see what happens. Just my 2 cents, it may work and it may not.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info ill try that. one of my bosses was saying somethin about a fuseable link being fried. where are they located in a 94 egt?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.