FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a couple pics of my wagon, I just realized that I haven't posted any over here, except for the old one in my sig. A buddy of mine (turboterror, from ERDT) took these after we had a car-washing spree one afternoon a few weeks back:

--sarge

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol!

yeah, I didn't want to chop up a perfectly good black bumper to make room for my temporary mounting of my FMIC. I had to finish my GTX swap in a hurry because I blew up the tranny in my 92 EGT, and I had the grey bumper hanging around, so I figured why not use it for a while. Plus, it kinda matches my grey protege mirrors, which I have never got around to painting...

--sarge

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Love that wagon, I liked that vid you put up of your practice runs. makes me want to take the EGT out on a road course after I finish the swaybars, whenever that is... Despite the quickly thrown together look of that FMIC it still looks badass, I would just be worried about the tubing getting torn up since it hangs so low. is there a way that you tuck it all in a bit to protect it without causing too much of a bend in them?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
SgtRauksauff said:
lol!

yeah, I didn't want to chop up a perfectly good black bumper to make room for my temporary mounting of my FMIC. I had to finish my GTX swap in a hurry because I blew up the tranny in my 92 EGT, and I had the grey bumper hanging around, so I figured why not use it for a while. Plus, it kinda matches my grey protege mirrors, which I have never got around to painting...

--sarge
ugh I didn't even notice the mirrors until you said something, and now they look out of place... even with the grey bumper.

Looks clean as hell though. I like.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:) very soon.

I actually already got my mandrel bends for it, but then I went and used them for my exhaust instead, I couldn't take the droning in the car anymore, I literally had a filling come loose while driving.

So now i just need to buy more bends, and stick them together, and get new outlets welded onto the IC. I'm hoping to actually get one of my other cars working first, so i can do it leisurely and properly, rather than all hurried and haphazardly in a day off from work.

I've actually changed the tubing a little bit since that picture was taken, they don't hang down quite so low anymore, and now with my "winter" tires on, i've even got more clearance.

believe me, I want that thing to get knocked off even less than you do!

·
Registered
750 Posts
damn...one of the better wagons ive seen, right now its a toss up between beavs wagon and yours, both are clean and both are nice as hell. Making me almost want a wagon...but i cant afford a car right now im lucky i have that saturn. Oh well, what kind of rims are those, i like them a lot...

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mirrors - protege
rims - SSR Competition, 15x7, 42mm offset, 9lbs.
tires - Kuhmo Ecsta 712, 205-50/15.

Thanks for the complements guys. Really, it only looks good because the sun was out and I just washed it.. otherwise it usually looks like a filthy pig. I'm about to get my intercooler piping fixed properly, then I'll get a nicer bumper on it to hide it, something like this...

--sarge

1 - 19 of 19 Posts