FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea....and, realistically, is it really 33000-dollars-faster or better looking than it was? In the looks department, I´d say no. The basic car still looks like something close to factory...only if you know every detail of the car do you notice the detail changes. For my eyes, like the guy says ´I´m bored with it´.

All that money...it better be doin´ 8-second quarter miles or it´s a waste.

·
Registered
239 Posts
if you think about it, all the audio system, must really me slowing him down. I would guess he has added around 400 or more pounds in audio

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He got ripped for he spent on some stuff. 75 bucks for powder coated calipers. 240 for springs (not coil overs, just springs). Sounds like all those prices include a shop or another person to install them for him. I say if he didn´t do the work himself, its nothing more then a driving advertisement for whoever did the work.

I have spent almost 8K on my car. That includes buying the car 3 years ago with 44k on it, and the everything up to the turbo set up.

Mine may not even look as cool, sound as good, be as fast-----but at least I´ve done enough of it myself I could do it again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts