FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,143 Posts
sometime soon. i checked out a dyno place in monroe last week they charge 75 per car. but they where closed and i forgot ot look for there number. i think we have enuf motor swapped people around here that may want to throw down on a group rate. i know of a place in marysville that the HMT guys use.

NEUMAN

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'd like to come also but I wouldn't be dynoing my car, still broke. I think that it would be cool to get all of the western WA people together and have a good-ol-time. Lets plan a time and date, I'm availible on any Sat except 12/25/04 & 1/1/05 as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I can pretty much make anything on a weekend. I won't be dynoing if we do that but I'd come anyways. Need to save up for the headwork.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
bump.

Hey, you all could help me do the suspension work here in the next month or two. I've got tie bars, swar bar links, and will have springs, struts, and strut mounts to install. :lol: Don't know the exact time frame though.

·
Registered
735 Posts
A meet would be awesome :) Sometime mid-January would be nice. Give some dates and I'll put in my preference I guess. It will give me an excuse to see if my car can handle a trip back to the west side again.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I've got a friend who's dad has the perfect shop for us to play in. It's even got a lift. I'll be trying to reserve that for the project. 8)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Crappy GTX hun Mysta. How exactly is it a crappy GTX? The fact that it is a GTX is more then enough to boost it to marginal status. :lol: Still trying to sell it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am in. Just name the place, date and time. I just joined this site. Glad to see a lot of the people from ERDT are still around. I used to have the same name on ERDT I didn't post all that often but maybe somebody here might remember me. Anyways yeah I am down for a meet.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts