FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is in the wrong forum again - I'm just a troublemaker.

What are all you rockin' mofos doing for New Year's Eve?

Personally, I always find that New Year's Eve is a let down. Gets all hyped up, and then...whoopee, someone gets drunk, falls down, bangs his head and has to go to the hospital.

I mean, look how much fun New Year's Eve was supposed to be in 1999 - and...nothing. Billions were spent trying to ensure the world would keep rotating and sure enough - it did, completely without incident. Boo! That's no party.

I gotta work on my wife's vehicle most of the day and do some other work. Then, my wife and I are gonna watch six hours of ultimate fighting with some friends. D i c k Clark can stick it up his ying yang.

Happy New Year's everyone! Even you Josh.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I'm going to watch the Seattle fireworks from my living room and then walk 10 paces to my bed.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I'm gonna get so drunk that I probably won't get up untill at least 2 the next day... then I'm gonna look in the mirror and realise that I have once again popped blood vessels in and around my eyes from vomitting so much. Then I will do nothing that day, and then I work on Sunday. If I get drunk enough, I have no clue what else will happen. With this group of people it could turn out to be a big orgy! LOL! Last time I was there they had barely touched the booze and girls were flashing my camera and kissing.... hmmmmmmm.... I just picked up over $100 in booze for less than 10 people yesterday... this could be fun!!!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think of it as hangover avoidance.

I swear that in most cases, you'll have more fun on New Year's being sober and watching all the piss-tanks do retarded things, fall down and barf everywhere.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
nah, for big events such as holidays and other things, a topic in general is fine.

i'm gonna be heading out to a bar to get drunk, then i will call my parents to have them come out and one can drive me home, the other can drive my car home. that or i might have them drop me off at the bar. gonna be me, my girlfriend, my friend and his wife, and another friend. should be a good time....hopefully not too expensive.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
smoking that nice blunt is a bad idea when drinkin Turbo..... I've found I can't handle both, so I stopped doing that and found with the money saved, I could buy a lot more booze! LOL! But I would agree.... it can be a lot more fun to stay sober and watch everyone else. I personally like to get really tanked or to get to my happy stage early, be an idiot for a few hours, sober up, then watch everyone else for a few hours, then leave when they start puking. Although.... my fitness teacher said that the faces people make while throwing up is really funny.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Ya, people like Turbo use their left..... I get to spend the night with my girlfriend... but unfortunatly there will also be at least 2 other people in the room, which really blows...... good thing it's a farm with places to hide though!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
What can I say... I'm too predictable.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts