FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's called a diet, fatty

(no offense to anybody, just the random joke of the day)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
at least you didn't say anything about atkins... if I get one more person talking about the RETARDED atkins diet I think I'm going to go crazy

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
siragan said:
at least you didn't say anything about atkins... if I get one more person talking about the RETARDED atkins diet I think I'm going to go crazy
hahahaha i think, seriously, that's the most retarded diet i've ever heard of. ANY diet PROGRAM, is the most retarded diet i've ever heard of. just don't eat too much fatty foods, don't drink a whole lot of pop, and reduce the portions of food you eat, and you're set. now THAT'S a diet

·
Registered
47 Posts
never heard it put better. i used to be 40 lbs heavier and last summer i cut out soda, junk food and limited portions and the weight just dropped off me. plus, drink lots and lots of water. the more water the better cause it flushes the fat out of your system

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
no kidding. I mean I really need to lose some weight but this friggin low carb/atkins stuff is just stupid. There is going to be a huge increase in heart desease etc. I mean ok so I'm going to get rid of the bun... but give me a triple cheese burger with bacon. I mean honestly... bread and carbs are one of the most basic foods thats been around for a good 5000 years. Sure if you combine that with a half gallon of ice cream, butter etc its going to bad for you.

Stop easting foods that come from a microwave, eat some more veggies and organic stuff and you'd be so damn healthy you wouldn't know what to do with yourself!

now I just gotta kick my love for the good old american hamburger fries and a coke....

P.S. does when you all were kids didn't your parents tell you know to sweets and junk food? why the hell can't parents do that anymore?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
because that's all there is these days is sweets and junk food.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts