FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so.. I thought I'd start off the new year and go further in debt!

so I now have in my "shop" a brand new: floor standing drill press, bench grinder, angle grinder, table top belt/disk sander, Hobart 135 MIG welder, and a lot of new hand tools. My dad and I are building a work bench tomorrow. So come sunday... look out!

Things will start being produced like mad now... keep your eyes out! mwahahaha

P.S. I am already having dirty thoughts about my poor EGT sitting there... I think it needs some changes...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
With all the money you spent on the tools and wahtnot, did you even buy any safety equipment? gloves? over coat? safety glasses? shop pants/shoes?

I can see matt get the itch on sunday and run out to the shop in his best sunday clothes haha :p

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
christ I can't sleep anymore.. I keep waking up in the middle of the night dreaming off all the things I want to do...

yeah couple peirs of safety glasses as well as extra gloves in case I have someone helping along with a good emergency kit. I think I'm going to pick up a respirator and try to find some good welding clothes. cotton T's probably are not a good idea....neither are shorts hehe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.