FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after all waiting I got myself, two new things first it´s a 91 Civic Street Fighter Front bumper and second thing 95 Civic Black Widow Side skirts. Also the snorkel hood is in build. I´ll keep your updated on the project.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey man what are you putting it on? also do you have any pic´s of what it will look like. When you are finished can you tell me how well it fits because I am wanting to buy eather a Buddy Club or Black Widow front bumper. Hope it works out for you.

Justin GT :-Y

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Shit... I´m trying to de-rice my car...

I just saw another vandalized car today. Was a 92 VW Jetta with some rims that looked identical to the ones that jason blade has on his EGT. Somebody keyed the fuck out of all the windows and just totally messed the car up...

I´m freakin glad my car looks like shit... lots of rust and bondo all over it is a good deterrent, and I´m thinking of getting steel wheels and taking off the spoiler.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not where i´m from!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o

You should try pissing off a whole lowrider car club. i guess i´d be pissed too if my tricked out, switch hitting, gold plated training wheel sportin, last name across the back glass havin, hooop-ride got smoked by a stock 95 automatic egt w/a husky ass driver gracefully bangin his head to a little ditty by Korn. I think the track was "BLIND". Hell Yeah!!!! :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]

Did i mention it was in front of his whole car club??? (te-he)

I still get shit over that!! Oh well, maybe someone should invest in a tune-up, eh??? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts