FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, as many of you may remember, i was having some relationship problems :evil: but, a quick update, i have met a girl at school that is getting a degree soon in engineering technology :D (not sure as to whether it is mechanical or electrical or whatnot) but she lives in canada, and commutes here to my school..... eh, it's all good. but anyways, she drives a ford too!! how cool is that??? also, she wants an RX-8.... girl got style! taking her to breakfast tomorrow... wish me luck!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lunch went well, but i'm not sure as to whether or not she has a b/f

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i won't see her until next tuesday.... so i'll ask her if she wants to go out to lunch again. i'd ask her to dinner, but i don't think it would work very well with her schedule

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
good luck bro. hope it goes well for you. It seems that this stuff happens all at once for people, I just started getting to know a girl I have hung out with for a year even better, we are going out to lunch today, and I know she's single. Let's hope that things go well for you and I both.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
highanddry said:
Just tell 'em you know good ol' highanddry. That'll get you in for sure. LMBO.
hahahaha

Misfit_Zero said:
good luck bro. hope it goes well for you. It seems that this stuff happens all at once for people, I just started getting to know a girl I have hung out with for a year even better, we are going out to lunch today, and I know she's single. Let's hope that things go well for you and I both.
thanks man, i hope things work out for you too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts