FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
hehe ... dunno bout that xSwiggerx ... not just straight line cars. with the right suspension setup and about 400-500 horsepower, it could make a beast at the road course. you could probably get away with more horsepower if you were a professional and you had lots of time behind the car to know how it handles. my brother has a 65 fastback and that thing rides like its on rails.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I think it STILL looks like crap.. just like the mid 90's did. It's still too bulbous looking. It's too busy to look at, the lines don't really flow well together... it's a shame that ford can't do styling that does the car justice.

But I'd bet it hauls azz :) That's all that really matters in the end.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
ohhh, that is sexy. i was driving past a ford dealer tonight, and saw a few of those out on the lot. i think im actually going to be looking forward to seeing more of those out there on the road.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Beaverboy said:
Two words:

Live Axle

Were it not for that.. it would be a world-class sportscar.
they went with live axle for a reason and its not necesarily a bad thing

the Rousch and the Saleen are badass but I hate what Saleen did to the tailights the rest of the car I could easily live with

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.