FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
that´s a sw33t clean ride! my only quam: the front grill without the emblem doesn´t look too good, you can see the holes and stuff from where the emblem should be. or maybe you already have a plan for that?
damn nice 1st gen! :-W :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you said Juggernaut i do have a plan for that,but that was a boneyard grill,when i bought the car it didnt have a grill,that is just a temp one while i work on the custom grill,i am also in the process of making custom side skirts,front and rear bumper,also me and a few of my friends plan to drop the scort on a mustang frame,with the 5.0...will take some work and money but it will happen soon..

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 20:43, TechN9ne wrote:
As you said Juggernaut i do have a plan for that,but that was a boneyard grill,when i bought the car it didnt have a grill,that is just a temp one while i work on the custom grill,i am also in the process of making custom side skirts,front and rear bumper,also me and a few of my friends plan to drop the scort on a mustang frame,with the 5.0...will take some work and money but it will happen soon..
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

excellent, excellent...good luck with the swap!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You´ve made a terrific job of the car - congratulations! Just like everyone with older cars on this site. Maybe when "Eric" begins to fall to bits, I will have a go too - I´ve only ever ´messed about´ with one car and that was an old mini-cooper; it had huge horse head transfers on the doors and an ´Oops´ sticker on the back where a horse actually sat on it!! :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts