FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my new 88GT Sideskirts.
Worked around the clock to get them nicely prepped and painted, but I think the end result was well worth all the effort.
:D

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Makes me wanna clean my car up and make it look that nice. Awesome job shiney. I can't believe you'd wanna sell that, keep it for a show car or somethin. you'd win awards and cash money $$ I'm sure.

:wink:

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Looking good Mark!! I need to get my side skirts from Little Rock that Roboskittle and 93EGTinLR got for me. Have to trim them down though since I have the four door. How did you get the brackets on the body of the car to keep the skirts in place? Do you have pics. of the install? Thanks bro!! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rascal...
I didn't use any of the brackets that came with the skirts.
I didn't want to start drilling holes into the side of the car so I just put double-sided autobody tape on the top of the skirts and sank screws thru the skirts where the wrap around underneath the car.
:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
very nice work man.. looks in good shape
my project is to clean up my plastic thingys on top of the car that go down the side.. mine are rusted and peelin

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Thanks for the input Mark. I was thinking about the double sided moulding tape but wasn't sure of it holding those side skirts. I take it you used self tapping stainless steel screws for the bottom of the skirts? Looks good man....keep up the great work!! :toothy7:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts