FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
swalltr207jg said:
theyre nippon racing rims from japan, Im going to put some 205 40 17s on probably some parada spec 2's
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! haha. like 2 weeks ago, i asked about those rims, cause i want them!!!!! i wanted the 15's in gunmetal!!!!! no0o0o! awell.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Gotta love that wheel design. Spoon designed it as the SW-388 for their racing civics.. then Rota started using it as the 'Slipstreams', and not several other manufacturers are using it as well.

They all aren't created equally, but the JWL stamping should indicate that it won't crack on you.

Great price, congrats. Now, just be ready for your ride to feel harsh and slow.. and turn like a gocart.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I was looking at the auction for the 15's also, but they werent wide enough for me, and I really wanted the 17's...........as for the slow part.........gtx @ 15 psi ....these wheels shouldnt make too much of a difference compared to the stock ones cause they are pretty light, but if there is an adverse affect I'll just turn up the boost :)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
My 16" slipstreams make a very noticable difference in acceleration.... and that's with very little acceleration to start with.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Would love to see them on the car... I'm not a fan of the gunmetal until I see it on a vehicle! LOL! Just to make sure you don't get the wrong idea though, I still think that you got nice rims at a nice price! I woulda taken them too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts