FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliment Juggernaut, actually I got the car painted about 2yrs ago the paint color is called "Money Green". Well at least that is what they told me.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah the green is a nice green. Not only is the name money green, but I bet it also took a good deal of green money to get it that way :)

I´m personally not a huge fan of the white painted dash, the exhaust tips are a tiny bit too obvious for my tastes..

I love the way the black headlight covers work with the orange parking corner lights. Looks really neat.

Paintjob is fantastic.
Foglights look really nice.
Wheels and tires are superb. I´d love to lower my GT and get better tires. I´d do that before I did anything else. How much did it help the handling/body roll characteristics? Does it tend to over/understeer?

Looks real clean bro. One of the best GT´s I´ve seen to date... of course you do live in florida :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Siragan, Actually those aren´t muffler tips it´s an Arospeed dual tip muffler. I´m running 2 3/4" pipes from the front straight back with no catalytic converter.
As for over/under steering it actually improved the handling and the response on the turns and curves. I had to drop the car 1" on the front end and 2" on the back so it would look leveled out. Make sure if you get springs that they will be easily adjustable.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
your account--->your info--->

then go to the signature box and type in the following to link to the pic using html like this:

or using BBCode:

you can get all funky and make tables to position the pics, but it will only allow something like 255 characters, so make sure not to have unclosed tables or it ends up fucking the board layout up.

----------

MODERATE THIS!!!

[ This message was edited by: siragan on 13-04-2003 13:26 ]

[ This message was edited by: siragan on 13-04-2003 13:27 ]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Siragan I tried what you told me but I keep getting a box with an X on it. anyother suggestions? thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scortadict, it´s not bad I noticed a good diffrence at high end throttle. But if any one is definately going to go with an aftermarket intake make sure you get a heat shield.
Because here in florida with the hot weather and running my car hard it tends to heat up a little.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
13-04-2003 at 10:11, JayJay wrote:
Hey foxy you got any other pics of your Scort?
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:-( Noooo - I´m a useless pic-taker. When I´ve finished repairing the key-job some prat did, I´ll try to take a couple more decent ones. The rear would be fine - the engine bay is a disgrace!! :-(

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
just take far away pics, then you can´t see the dirt or scratches... ;-) plus you get to include the wonderful scenery over there! :-]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So is this the reason I can´t see Jugernaut´s pic any more? How do I get around that? And how can the link be dead if it´s on Cardomain on an active site?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
the problem with my pic is a bit different - the link works, i´ve been inside my tripod account and checked myself. however, tripod trial account pages have very limited bandwidth, and if it´s exceeded that pic or my account will get borked for a few hours or a day or something like that. i think it also depends on how you have your browser setup, because on both my home and work computers i´ve always seen my pics. they´re probably loaded into my temp internet folder or something...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts