FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

I'm the olroadwarrior i recently came in to ownership of a 93 LX Wagon she is in good shape and runs well the only problem is a failed slave cylinder which will soon be repaired. I also have started airflow modifications. I live in the south out in the country and have to travel 35 miles one way to work so i will definitely enjoy the gas mileage but will be tweaking the performance as i get further into the project.

·
Super Moderator
10,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a 92 wagon and a 94 wagon. The 92 is an automatic, giving us 37 mpg on 100% highway driving. The 94 is a 5 speed, and we get 40 mpg on the open highway (I-80 from San Antonio to El Paso is aboiut as 'open' as anywhere) running at 60 with the windows down. We were running 40 psi in tires w a sidewall maximum of 44. I have thought about getting an UnderDrivePulley for the end of the crankshaft to improve mpg. Im still running 10w30 oil. Maybe this winter Ill try 5w20 on a long drive in W. Texas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.