FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Go away :lol: .

I'm highanddry. Sooner or later I'm gonna piss you off, if I haven't already. Until then, I hope we get along.

Here's the hierarchy...

Slapyo's the boss (ADMIN). Never cross him. He's mean as all hell. He practices voodoo, so even if you think you're safe you're not. We always say, "Yes Slapyo, sir" whenever he asks questions. He wants it that way and those of us that have survived have learned not to ask questions.

Slapyo's got some henchmen (MODERATORS) to do some of the dirty work that he doesn't have time for. They're all really weird, unpredictable and break fingers at the drop of a hat. Be particularly cautious around siragan; he eats children. There's another MODERATOR, James, who rarely says anything, but he's also lurking in the tall grass, waiting to prey on you. He's rumoured to be 7'2" and 450 pounds of solid muscle, but nobody's ever seen him.

Under the henchmen are all the little ants, like you and me. We're completely subservient. If you're told to jump, just do it. They can't actually see how high you jump, but I wouldn't take any chances. There's one ant, named Beaverboy, that has three heads, but he lost his left testicle in a strange bet made by another ant.

I don't know what else to tell you. Lots of really odd things happen around here.

Oh and one more word of caution...you can never leave the FEOA "family". You'd be hunted down and killed before you drew your next breath.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Nothing beats a good hazing, especially when you're bored to death and feeling bratty.

Welcome 97TRSGL!! Grab a drink, pull up a chair, put your feet up and watch the fireworks. There's rarely a dull moment around here and if there is, I jump in and throw some fuel on the fire.

This board is great. Got a question? --> Ask. Wanna respond to a question? --> Go ahead. Wanna be a dink like me? --> Have at 'er. Just don't resort to name calling and excessive cussing - it's not acceptable.

We have this voluntary dues thing - $10 US per year. I know it's steep, but some of us manage to scrounge up the dough. There is no requirement to pay. All dues paid help cover some of the site's operating costs, if you feel like helping. Plus, you get six nice, yellow asterisks in your avatar that make you feel important and trick some of the others into thinking you know what you're talking about.

PS - Don't ask Beav about his testicle - he's still a bit sensitive about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts