FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my check engine light came on after a low coolant temp , I changed the thermostate out .and the light cam back onafter it started missing.
went back up and had the comp read again it said I had an poor fuel preassure. changed the fuel filter and reset the computer. drove it again the check engine light came back on , said i had a bad coil. replaced the coil twice , and it still is missing badly at 2000-2500 rpms.

dont now were to go next except to plug wires. the light hasnt come back on but it sure does buck alot at those rpms and hard exxceleration.

Thanks for any input

shortbox

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I was having these same problems I looked at it more closely and realized some P.O.S. previous car owner cut some of the wires on the fuel sensor (located directly above the fuel rail) and it was throwin all kinds of stuff off.. so if your car is a pre-owned :evil: (for your sake I hope thats not it)

Yeah but follow the wise words from above and check your intake and around the coil.. plugs.. blah blah blah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.