FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Matt 8)

·
Registered
225 Posts
matt when he origionally posted the link i dont think the site was up yet
everything is in working order now thanks to ohhhhchittt

·
Registered
899 Posts
whats wrong with feoa. i would just make use of what we already have since feoa has made so many changes to accept the new arivals.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is a good idea. I was a ERDT member but since its no more imo feoa has done awesome in they way they changed/added some things to accomadate EVERYONE.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
chadgore said:
whats wrong with feoa. i would just make use of what we already have since feoa has made so many changes to accept the new arivals.
<--- Stands and applauds.

A toast to Slapyo for working O/T to try to make everyone happy, even those out there who try their best not to be happy. Now, all you cheap pricks out there, ante up the ten clams in support of FEOA. Hands up those of you who haven't benefitted ten measley bucks from this site.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
98scortspi said:
okay i post here too, its just to have two forums like we used to have. two options two places to read!!!!!!!
that is a very good reason. but it only works when people post on both lol ... otherwise it's kinda lop sided.

98scortspi said:
plus there are some people here who get on my nerves not mentioning any names
true, but that will go for any message board on the internet. unless you have your own private board where you post messages in response to yourself and even then that can get on your nerves ... or so i have heard ... not that i have done this or anything.

·
Registered
225 Posts
yea like the guy in my sig! he pissed me off i try to start a car club and he tells me how dumb of a name it is, if ur gonna be an ass hole u dont need to shit on me

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think it would be safe to assume that its not the new erdt just cuz its run basically by evo and ohhhchhitt. Sorry if spelled wrong.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I'm good with two boards max I think for now. Maybe when I have more free time I'll take on more boards to share my knowledge and experiences. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts