FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool site

Thanks... sorry I don't have a pic posted I'm overseas with the Army and don't have access to my own computer.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Normally, we at FEOA fumble over each other in our attempts to welcome new members. We keep hoping that someone out there will know something about our cars.

However, I don't do things the traditional way. Here's my welcome to you - GO TO HELL.

Just kidding. You're only welcome here if you don't prove any of us wrong. And don't try to be any funnier either. We don't take kindly to that.

As your initiation, you have to counsel the young feller from Michigan whose girlfriend just gave him the boot (check OFF TOPIC). Last I heard, she still had his pants.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be sure to counsel him as best I can... poor guy I read his dilemma a few hours ago. Whatever forget the bitch.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome Welcome :) I'm pretty new myself, found my way here with some car troubles that are thankfully behind me now. Counseling ScortGt guy has been interesting no less. And don't mind HighandDry I've learned now that he's Feoa's local a-hole and likes it that way very much :) Thou I think ya figured that out purty well urself :) Glad to meetcha!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Well, I'm with the Beav. I like New Guy too and that's what I'm gonna call him from now on.

He actually posted twice to help our poor struggling lover (who seems to be deteriorating by the way). New Guy is a bit blunt and politically incorrect, which is why I like him.

New Guy, you can stay.

One note for Kim. Careful. There's a guy on here who is the self-proclaimed (and completely undisputed) FEAO resident a$$hole. His avatar even used to say so, but he must have suffered an identity crisis at some time recently. He's god-like around here. You're gonna really piss him off if you suggest that I'm the local a-hole. I'm not going to tell you his name, 'cos I'm sure he's gonna give you a tongue lashing of his own. I'm an a-hole alright, but I can't even aspire to the heights this guy has reached. I'm just a wanna be.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Well, I'd write ya a nice long speech, but I got my first day of college 2morrow, I had a long day 2day, and well, I'll keep it simple instead! Welcome, have fun, and well, ya, that's about it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks, have fun at college, but don't work to hard. Remember to drink lots of various brands of alcohol b4 leaving for class.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts