FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup bitches....

Just a little update on the life of greg (me):

I just got my new tokico/eibach/eibach/groundcontrol/quickor suspension setup installed today. Wow. I'd have to say I'm pretty impressed. It's not as crappy as it was before.

Also, I met up with a guy who lives over in huvelton, which is a town near potsdam, and it's a little shythole in the middle of amish county. Anyway, the guy who owns it is a little country folk dude who has to bee like 90 years old. The things rusted to hell, and the back end shakes like crazy at anything over 30mph, and the brakes are just about gone, but the tranny and engine are still really good considering it's got 193K miles on it.

Anyway, (*edit*) HE was asking like 1000 bucks for it, so I smacked him up a little and got him down to 375.

So I think I'm going to buy it, rip out ALL the weight (dash too), and advance the timing a good 30 degrees. I'm planning on making it into an SCCA solo2 only car. It's gonna be awesome.

Enough talk, here are the pics. LMK what you think.

·
Registered
822 Posts
COOL BEANS

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Steve said:
I thought you were through with cheap economy funboxes :p
ha ha,

Sirigan, what are you doing buying a throw-away car that should have been thrown away years ago :p

lol

Nice find. Now the real fun begins :wink:

Matt 8)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My sister took my 93 ford festiva (which was completely gutted), and that was my fun box before, so it's time to get another funbox.

I do own a black 95GT (see signature), which is in really exceptionally good condition, and it's just too nice to really "drive". I never push it hard or beat the crap out of it because it's just so rare to find a GT in as good condition as that one. I can't drive it in the rain or the snow... and it kinda sucks not being able to do that. So it's time for a beater car!

I'm planning on "tito-ing" it.

NO WEIGHT + ADVANCED TIMING + DEATHWISH = FUN

Cones will fear me.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
yeah, im confused too. but im glad to hear that it's going to be in the "right" hands for once..
as for cones, what about garbage cans???

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
yeah, im confused too. but im glad to hear that it's going to be in the "right" hands for once..
as for cones and such, ever consider garbage cans???

·
Registered
735 Posts
Heyyyyy, that kinda looks like mine...without the red. It seems to be a pretty rare colour. I still don't know if I want to paint it a different colour or try and have someone colour match the current colours...meh :) Good find, good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts