FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok once i got the fuel pump to run correctly the problem transformed to the electrical problem with the radio and the fues to the overhead lamp blowing. then the battery will not stay charged. withing ten minutes it has discharged to a point where the starter wont turn over. recharged the battery and again the car started but withing ten minutes it is not able to turn the engine over. checked the charge at the battery and it is just under 13 closer to 12.5 volts with the engine running. it then drops to under twelve 11.85 with battery cable disconnected. any ideas at this point? thanks again talipp...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few additional things, the check engine light came on as i revved the engine up at the (tbi), carb. checked the codes and i got a quick flash, then 8 flashes followed by 5 flashes a pause and one flash and a pause again follwed by 3 flashes a pause one flash, pause, three flases and then one flash and no more. am i correct to say the trouble code is 85 and then 3 or is it 33? thanks again talipp...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts