FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the bottom of each page of posts is a Related Links post. give it some time to start pulling the proper ads, but they should all be car related. they actually are related to the actual thread they are in. so it should be even more specific than just cars. if each of you could click one of the links you see posted by Related Link once per day that would be great! i'm in the process of setting up with our host moving us to our own server where we will have more speed, more bandwidth, and more disk space. clicking a Related Link once a day would help greatly!

you may see a blank area ... that's ok. it will take it some time to get related links to put there.

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've removed it ... for some reason blank ads were showing up.

however, we have had the google block here for a while now but i never mentioned it. it is at the bottom of the page under the last 20 posts. i put it there so that it was out of the way. i was trying to place them within the threads themselves, but they weren't showing up right. they also were more visible and "in the way" than the google block at the end of the page. the ads are supposed to load up with links related to the text that is pulled from the site.

if you wanna help feoa, each day while you browse the site, just click on it 1 time. if everyone clicked on an ad 1 time each day they were on the site it would help out. i am currently talking to our host to move us to our own server. this would give us more speed on the site, more disk space, and more bandwidth...it also costs 8x what i pay now. however it is a good move and well worth it.

· Registered
8,351 Posts
Slapyo said:
it doesn't do that. there are no anchor tags for that post. it will take you to the last post made by a user other than Related Links.
well my computer must laugh in the face of this... because it was going to the related links as the last post... and I haven't gotten any blank ads in any of the threads I went into... but oh well.

· Registered
10,607 Posts
Hey Slapyo, is there any way (other than to choose open link in new window) that we can get those related links to pop up in there own window??? Right now they're just changing me from FEOA to thier page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.