FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay me and my dad were talking. and i have dents on the side of my scort and stuff. and since winter is coming up we are thinking for a winter project to sand the scort down. fill in the dents. then paint it a new color. I was just wondering which color u would do. My interior is now turning black with alittle red. but there really isnt much red at all if any. i just want your opinions.

·
Registered
750 Posts
well i would think some sort of blue, and if your in the middle of redoing ur interior and decide blue, pick the parts that are gonna be red and turn em blue. That is only my opinion, its your scort, do what you think is best. After all youd have to be the one driving around in it

·
Registered
576 Posts
Why not a very dark red, like blood ?! Or maybe a nice white?! Do somthing different. Take a color that you've never seen on a car :p Metalic Green?!

I have to redo my paint on my car... i was thinking WR blue pearl since I don't think that james will come here just to kill me :p since i'm almost 2000 km away :p But I think just to paint white since it's already that color.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Heh heh heh. Dayglo Orange, like the spraypaint they use to mark the roads for construction. That'd stand out. I got in an argument with my dad about that one. That's what color I'd paint it, if I were gonna repaint it. That or metal flake black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.