1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
get one of those LMH-100 ( think that's the number)

the little tiny R/C helos

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Just a word of caution, they are a lot harder to fly than it looks, and they break real nice when you crash. My dad's friend had one and I tried it, he had a training control so I couldn't crash though. He also had one that had a slight crash and it was basically totaled.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yeah...a plane is a lot easier to fly than a helo. That is for sure.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yeah1

planes are way easy! the helis are like flyiong 2 planes at once! if you do go that route, geta simulater program, they do help a whole lot!
i still have 12 planes in my garage to buile! and i just sold my heli!
i still get deals! working in hobby stores, and knowing people in the idustry out here still!

thats why i have a tricked out cossie!

·
Registered
911 Posts
yeh i've got a Great planes P-51 mustang that i built, fucker uses a .45 magnum xl...hehe just like me ;). I love that plane, but i beg to differ. planes ARE easy to fly, but not too easy to learn.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yep!

i grew up around planes, i have planes at home almost double my age! and some just a little bit older than me!
planes were way easy for me! i went out got the basincs, played on the simulator for a year when i went back out with my trainer he noticed a diffrence and though someone else was teaching me! i said no, just took my time! my dad when i grabbed the controls to his littel electric plane didnt realize i could fly that well!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I am learning to fly the big planes :) 747 and above :) I told the instructor the other night if you dont watch me I will barrel roll this bitch :) He laughed and told me dont like to live long huh :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yep!

the kyosho helis used to be none to get a lot of play int he parts, make sure you have or do ball bearing everything and watch all moving parts!
put dosent look to bad!

what all came with it!

·
Registered
911 Posts
hehe, i fly the big ones too.. just my privates license. Best 3500 bucks i ever spent. I trained on the 152 and the 172. I've flown the 182 a couple times, but just too big for me. Next time i'm gonna try my hand at the bonanza.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts